Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's been a long time...

Ok, so I know it has been FOREVER since I last posted anything up here on Blogger. Yeah, maybe "Thursday, January 14, 2010" is a pretty long time to not post anything. Haha sorry for that.


Well, for a start, alot has happened lately - I so happened to get married on May 29th to the beautiful Macey Mooneyham. You can check out her blog here.


So we went to Williamsburg, VA for our honeymoon and I have to say, we had a blast. We do have some photos that we took...BUT...yeah, we are slackers and we haven't really weeded through them to see which ones were good and we also would want to edit them. Sorry.


We also have jobs working for a local newspaper designing ads. It can be fun/hard/exciting/nerve racking at some times and... I guess I'll just leave it at that.


In case you haven't noticed, my DeviantArt has changed. To check it out, just click the link to the right that says "DeviantArt", and it will take you to my new DeviantArt account. There you will find some new photography. Definitely check it out sometime, you might come to find out that I'm pretty good. Haha


Well, I guess that will be all right now. I gotta save some for next time. haha


~DerekBrown

No comments:

Post a Comment